Canon Printer shows offline Windows/Mac PC’s
Learn how to fix canon printer offline, canon printer is not responding connectivity issue. Connect your printer to Wi-Fi to Print, Scan and Fax from your Windows/Mac PC’s. Call us at 1-855-800-3376 Our award winning, team is available 24/7.
Find out how to fix printer offline, connectivity issue with your Canon Pixma Printer on windows/Mac PC’s.
Find out how to fix printer offline, connectivity issue with your Canon MAXIFY Printer with windows/Mac PC’s.
Find out how to fix printer offline, connectivity issue with your Canon Color ImageCLASS Printer with windows/Mac PC’s
How do I get my Canon printer back online?.
When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message printer is offline or Printer not responding may appear while printing with your Canon printer. There are several possible causes for this message. Refer to the following list of recommendations
- Make sure the correct printer is selected.
- Turn off your canon printer, wait a few 30 seconds, then turn it back on. Now try to print.
- Check Wi-Fi led of your Canon printer. If its blinking then your canon printer is disconnected from your home network. Click here to earn how to setup your canon printer on wireless/Wi-Fi.
- If your computer is connected to a VPN (Virtual Private Network), Disconnect from the VPN and try to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and your canon printer may not be communicating wirelessly. Power off and back on the access point (or wireless router) and your canon printer to restore communication.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points. Confirm the network name (SSID) matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
- Set the printer to online/Resume status.
- Hit win + R, and type control printer in run box.
- Right-click your printer’s icon and hit See what’s printing.
- Click Printer to see if Use Printer Offline is unchecked. If it’s checked, click it to uncheck.